The Manduka® eKO mat is the only choice for those who want a high-performance, durable yoga mat and are passionate about protecting our planet. The eKO’s innovative, proprietary closed-cell natural rubber will not fade or flake. The sea-grass texture finish and superior cushioning are kind to your body and the environment.
This natural rubber mat uses a toxic-free softening process and is completely free of foaming agents and plasticizers found in other mats. The eKO is the mat of the future - it leaves behind no footprint in landfills, but will definitely make an impression in the studio. Also Available: eKO Lite™ Mat 3mm Details.
• Length = 71" Width = 26" Thickness = 3/16"
• Available in five colors: Moss, Lava, Ember, Aqua, Sand, Coral, Acai
• Made from non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber
• Most durable, eco-friendly mat on the market
• Developed over 3 years by yoga teachers
• Designed to provide the ultimate combination of cushion and grip
• No PVC or toxic plasticizers