Anusara Yoga Therapeutic Training :
Feb 19th - 25th 2012
A training in Yoga Therapeutics that empower and equip yoga teachers with a toolbox of knowledge
to more skillfully approach the complexity of issues that arise in yoga around the world today.
THE NEXT STEP FOR YOGA TEACHERS
We know that you have already taken plenty of
yoga trainings! It is also true that in order to
advance in your teaching, to better serve your
students and yourself on the path of yoga -
more in-depth study is necessary.
Combining Anusara Yoga, Physiotherapy (PT)
and Therapeutic Bodywork - we take an
in-depth look at structure, movement and
function within the context of yoga.
- ANATOMY - identify and palpate key musculo-skeletal structures and relate them to yoga
- KINESIOLOGY - the science of Human Movement clarify the actions created by our muscles
- MOVEMENT PATTERNING - discover common habitual tendencies and how to create change
- INJURY PREVENTION - learn about injuries we come across in yoga and how to avoid them
- THERAPEUTIC APPLICATIONS - effective tools and techniques to heal imbalances and injuries
ASSISTING & ADJUSTING - hands-on techniques to stabilize, mobilize and optimally align the body
vinyasa flow Yoga Teacher Training : 200 hours
Feb 26th - March 23rd 2012
& Oct 7th - Nov 2nd 2012
TRIBE 200hr Ahstanga & vinyasa flow Yoga Teacher Training, RYT yoga alliance certification
March 13th until April 9th 2011
27 Days Full Day start on sunday, march 13th until Saturday, April 9th 2011
Tribe is renowned for the relaxed, fun and easy going atmosphere cultivated by its teachers on each training. We offer a comprehensive and practical approach to develop ones understanding of what yoga truly is as we work towards awakening your inner teacher as the main source of inspiration, guidance and wisdom for self practice and teaching others.
Traditionally our trainings have a down to earth approach bringing the ancient yoga teachings into a relevant and digestible modern presentation that students can easily understand and apply to their practice and to their daily living.